Master’s Degree in Equality and Gender – Requirements and Enrollment
To achieve the higher level functions, it is necessary to have a university degree, according to Article 7 of Royal Decree 39/1997. This requirement corresponds to the access criteria established in Article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, and for enrollment in the Master’s Degree it will be necessary to:
– Be in possession of an official university Spanish degree or another one issued by a higher education institution of the European Space of Higher Education entitling for access to Master’s studies in the issuing country.
– Have a degree in accordance with educational systems outside the European Space of Higher Education without the need to validate the degrees, after verification by the University that they certify a level of education equivalent to the corresponding Spanish official university degrees and that they entitle for access to postgraduate education in the issuing country.
Entry by this route does not imply, in any case, the validation of the original degree which the candidate may hold, or recognition for purposes other than to pursue Master’s studies.
Make payment by bank transfer
How to Enroll
Now you can register at the Catholic University of Valencia in 4 Easy Steps
1. Complete the registration form.
2. Receive a call from the Secretary of the University, who verifies that you meet the requirements and helps you develop your personal study plan (validations, number of credit hours, …).
3. Send the required documentation duly certified to formalize admission and wait for confirmation.
4. Complete online enrollment n which we will provide and select the payment method most suited to your needs.
Study the Masters in Equality and Gender from home – Interactive classes by videoconference